At Daybreak Counseling we provide the following kinds of services:
- Counseling and therapy for individuals, couples, and teens who are motivated to seek treatment.
- Psycho-educational evaluations that are designed to identify a student’s aptitudes, abilities, level of academic achievement, and/or whether she or he has any learning disabilities or cognitive or neurological impairments.
- Evaluations to determine whether an individual (child, teen or adult) has attention-deficit disorder (ADD), hyperactivity (ADHD), or an autism spectrum disorder (including Social (Pragmatic) Communication Disorder).
- Psychological evaluations to determine whether an individual has any diagnosable emotional, mental, personality, or neurological disorder or substance abuse problem.
- Screening for Alzheimer’s disease.
For information on scheduling an appointment, click here.